On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:00 AM, Chris Wright <daveran...@php.net> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> It has just been brought to my attention that these two commits:
>
> http://svn.php.net/viewvc/?view=revision&revision=331339
> http://svn.php.net/viewvc/?view=revision&revision=331381
>
> Automagically posted messages here:
>
> https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=33404
>
> This is (I presume) because the commit message contains #33404 - this
> is the anonymous user's ID. In both cases I used the default commit
> message suggested by the OE.
>
> Simple work around would be to remove the # from the auto-message - it
> would be good if this could be done in the OE sources to remove the
> need to remember to do it. I'll take a look at this at some stage but
> since I don't know the source at all for the OE and all that is
> required is to remove one character from the source code, if there's
> someone who know where that character is hiding and could do it sooner
> than I can that would also be good.
>
> I'd open a bug, but since this is a bug in the bug tracker it would
> need to be reported on bugs.bugs.php.net which doesn't exist. Perhaps
> this is a bug.

The bug category for the bugtracker would be "PHP Website problem" I
guess (although we did have a "bugtracker" category at some point I
think).
The bug category for the OE is "Online Documentation Editor".

Originally the comments where only made if it matched "bug#xxx" but
that seems to have been removed a while back as even "Example #1" adds
comment to ticket#1..
I think thats intentional though, so the template should be fixed in the OE

The OE sources are in git: see
http://git.php.net/?p=web/doc-editor.git;a=summary

-Hannes