Question #67602 on phpns changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/67602

Description changed to:
I'm porting news items over from Coranto and have copied the articles
over; however, they've got the timestamp of when I entered them into the
phpns form. I've found the timestamps in the SQL table and verified that
they're using standard UNIX seconds and located a conversion utility for
converting the original dates into the proper strings to use; however,
there's no GUI to edit these easily in phpns.

Although I edited the timestamps successfully with phpMyAdmin and they
now show the date/year I desire, it'd be a lot easier if there was a way
to either manually add a timestamp when entering a new article (left
blank, the current time would be used) or editing the timestamp when
editing an article, or both.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.