Posting to tuscany and php lists....

I raised a bug (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1362) as we
noticed in PHP that C++ SDO was going out across the network to find schema
identified by namespace alone even when the schema had already been read.
The problem is that the list that is used to check whether the schema has
been seen already is based on the location of the schema. So when something
later tries to read the schema based on namespace it can't tell it's seen
it.

I have a fix which involves storing a second list of namespaces seen before
to sit alongside the locations seen before list. This list can then be
checked as well. Now the worry I have in implementing this is that I believe
if we check schema loads against the previous seen namespaces it means that
we can't load types for a namespace from more than one file. Is this a
scenario that is important to support?

Regards

Simon