I just uploaded a new release candidate for DUNLIN (1.2.2) into the
files section of this google group. I deleted the previous one, so the
one that is there, and says it was uploaded at 8:10, is the one to
try.

wrt to the "going out on the web for no schemalocation" problem, I
went for the following compromise:

if (strstr(file_name,"2003-02-11.xsd")) {
        xmldas->xsdHelperPtr->defineFile(file_name, false);
} else {
        xmldas->xsdHelperPtr->defineFile(file_name, true);
}

i.e., for our soap and wsdl xsds, don't go out, for others, do.