Hi all,

I am trying to use many-valued elements. They work fine when using with PHP,
but when I try .NET I get the following:
------------------------------
D:\wsdl>wsdl.exe http://localhost/tests/ContactService.php?wsdl
Microsoft (R) Web Services Description Language Utility
[Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.42]
Error: Unable to import binding 'ContactServiceBinding' from namespace '
http://ContactService'.
  - Unable to import operation 'report'.
  - The datatype 'http://example.org:CustomerPlan' is missing.

If you would like more help, please type "wsdl /?".
------------------------------

My XSD looks like:

------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; targetNamespace="
http://example.org"; xmlns:tns="http://example.org";>

  <xs:complexType name="SinglePlan">
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="id" type="xs:integer" />
      <xs:element name="name" type="xs:string" />
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

  <xs:element name="CustomerPlan">
    <xs:complexType>
      <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="CustomerPlans" type="tns:SinglePlan"
maxOccurs="unbounded" />
      </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>

</xs:schema>
------------------------------

I noticed that if I change the XSD to:
------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; targetNamespace="
http://example.org"; xmlns:tns="http://example.org";>

  <xs:complexType name="SinglePlan">
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="id" type="xs:integer" />
      <xs:element name="name" type="xs:string" />
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

  <xs:complexType name="CustomerPlan">
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="CustomerPlans" type="tns:SinglePlan"
maxOccurs="unbounded" />
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

</xs:schema>

it works fine.
What can I do to make the first one work?

Thanks
Silvano