Hello,

Oh, that doesn't looks good. well, be honest i never tested it on
Linux, but I 'm surprised you got a segmentation fault. The most of
changes I made to sam were on php files, those shouldn't affect the
binary you built. The only change I made to C files was the following
two lines which were added to php_sam.c.

REGISTER_STRING_CONSTANT(SAM_CONSTANT_PRIORITY, SAM_CONSTANT_PRIORITY,
CONST_CS | CONST_PERSISTENT);
REGISTER_STRING_CONSTANT(SAM_CONSTANT_TIMETOLIVE,
SAM_CONSTANT_TIMETOLIVE, CONST_CS | CONST_PERSISTENT);

And those are just for registering two constants "SAM_PRIORITY" and
"SAM_TIMETOLIVE". If you had no problem with the original sam, I don't
see how those two lines would cause a segmentation fault when loading
the extension.

Unfortunately, I am currently working on some other project, so I
don't have a running php environment right now, cannot help you out
there. I don't know if Matthew can confirm that my version of sam
works on Linux?

Jack

P.S.  Changelog for sam:

1. php_sam.c
    - two lines added for registering constants SAM_CONSTANT_PRIORITY
and SAM_CONSTANT_TIMETOLIVE
2. php_sam.php
    - slightly changed the if statement in the create() method, for
handling stomp protocol.
    - Fixed PECL bug #11034, deleted the carriage return at the end of
the file
3. added file sam_factory_stomp.php
4. created new folder Stomp
5. added file Stomp/Stomp.php