This is timely! I'm currently retrofitting ILIAS3, another Learning
Management System, with SCA so that I can talk to it with a Flex
client. I looked at Dokeos, but settled on ILIAS3 because it provides
some features Dokeos doesn't.

Fortunately for me, ILIAS3 already exposes much of its functionality
through service classes, so all I have to do is get rid of the
thousands of lines of code stacked up around those to make them work
with nuSOAP.