Hi Stefaan,
Sorry you had difficulties. The first place to look when there are
problems is the apache error log. I just cut and pasted your example
(I coiuld see nothing wrong with it :-)) and saw
Uncaught SCA_RuntimeException: No valid @binding annotation found for
'helloworld.php'.\n....

Then I remembered ...

What has happened here is that the @binding you want is @binding.soap,
not @binding.ws. We used to have  @binding.ws but changed it to
@binding.soap a while ago. I hope we changed all the documentation to
match, but if you found @binding.ws somewhere in the documentation do
let me know and I will fix it.

Good luck and let us know if you have more problems.

Matthew