Now a 64bit build for Debian Jessie is also available:

https://pety.dynu.net/cloudbank_repo/debian_jessie/php5-sca-sdo_1.2.4-2_amd64.deb

Peter Sági

On 10/24/2015 12:02 PM, Peter Sági wrote:
Dear All,

I am happy to announce that I have a working php5-sca-sdo package for
Debian Jessie.
If there is anyone (left) interested in using SCA with PHP the package
is here:

https://pety.dynu.net/cloudbank_repo/debian_jessie/php5-sca-sdo_1.2.4-2_i386.deb

I had to make quite a bit of changes to the source code. They are
available as part of the Debian source package here:

https://pety.dynu.net/cloudbank_repo/debian_jessie/src/

Use it as is, no warranty, etc. I might be able to give some support...

Peter Sági