Hi,

I'v got a problem translating text that is printed dynamically from a mysql
database. I'm printing body part names and the related muscle names by using
nested tal:repeat. In the inner loop I'd like to echo the muscle name and
translate it if there's a translation available. Here's what I got so far:

<ul>
   <li tal:repeat="bodyPart bodyParts">
       <tal:block tal:content="bodyPart/name" />
       <ul>
           <li tal:repeat="muscle php:bodyPart.Muscles">
               <tal:block i18n:translate="">
               </tal:block>
           </li>
       </ul>
   </li>
</ul>

.. but all that the inner loop prints is empty li elements. What am I doing
wrong?

-lp