Hmm... Not sure about the performance impact... As I'm using APC anywhere,
I'm not considering the includes a trouble anymore...
Anyway, here's an example of how I integrated the view with just a couple of
lines of code:
http://pastebin.com/jiFWEfDB
I'm not noticing more than 10 msecs of time used when creating PHPTAL
instance this way...
This when running on Xen VPS, Intel i7-920, limited to 1 core, cap to 90% of
the cpu clock, 128Mb  of ram dedicated to APC (apc.stat=1)...
Marco Pivetta
@Ocramius <http://twitter.com/Ocramius>
http://marco-pivetta.com