Hi,

I am new to use PHPTal and so far, I like it. It's great to separate php
code and the xhtml code.

One of my list need some data from two arrays. I have one array array1 that
I use tal:repeat="offers jobOffers" and find the content like this:
tal:content="offers/name" for example. One of the columns in the table have
the data in another array, with two columns idoffer and name. The first
array also have idoffer (offers/idoffer). But what I need here is that
otherarray/name is placed in the row where offers/idoffer and
otherarray/idoffer is equal.

I can't figure this out and have been stuck here for a while.

Hope someone can help me with this one.

Teis