Hi

I started playing around with phptal this week because I wanted to see if it
was possible to use as a templating system in ownCloud ( http://owncloud.org
).
It turned out to be very easy to integrate, and I've only stumbled over one
problem, and that doesn't have anything to do with the integration.

I have a div where I wan't to translate the title dialog which contains a
variable assign from my template class with PHPTAL::set().

Using the code below shows ${uploadMaxHumanFilesize} as text.

${uploadMaxHumanFilesize} MB)"></div>

Using:

upload (max ${humansize} MB)">${uploadMaxHumanFilesize}</div>

Gives the error "Unable to find variable 'humansize' in current scope in
/path/to/template"

as does:

${humansize} MB)">${uploadMaxHumanFilesize}</div>

What is actually worse is that simply using i18n:name removes the entire
div!?!

I have read through the mailing list archives, but haven't found a solution
that solves my problem. Is it possible at all, or will I have to hack to my
way around it?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus