Hey Kornel,

First of all I want to tell you that the idea is really great!

But I'm wondering if it wasn't better to adopt something like
https://github.com/nikic/PHP-Parser for this.

I don't think it's PHPTal's job to optimize the AST, and since there's
already an AST lib out there that has gained a lot of interest (I think
it's used also by the latest wonders of https://github.com/ircmaxell/PHPPHP).

Optimizers will come for sure since I'm wondering if I can use PHP-Parser
also in doctrine/common :P

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/