Comment #3 on issue 116 by heuermh: New round of clirr errors, as of r624

The code cleaner is smarter than we are.  I like it.  ;)

No clirr errors or significant warnings remain.

I misunderstood the "...has been removed, but an inherited definition
exists"
warnings before.  I took that to mean that a some subclass of PNode was
still
overriding toString or paramString.  The warning actually says that in a
subclass of
PNode, say PText, its paramString method was removed and it now defaults to
the
deprecated definition in PNode, which is fine.