Comment #28 on issue 126 by mr0...@mro.name: Update SWT dependency version

Hm,
from a purely personal standpoint I'd favour 1) as it works on my machine -
but that cannot be the argument.

I'd go so far, that I'd rather not be bothered with swt at all - can we
head for 2) and build swt only with a
certain profile? Adding a mvn launcher script? Plus explaining in detail
what the cocoa 3.5.1 install is about?

Or just remove swt from the complete build and make a standalone side
project (inside p2d)?

The "main" build of p2d (as of today: complete including swt) has to
succeed on a clean slate svn checkout
without any other requirements.