An update on where we're at with the PSwing issues...

Issue 158 was resolved by Allain last week, and fixed a couple of our
problems.

Issue 159 was opened a few minutes ago, and is related to PSwing
transform/picking problems.

I am still investigating one additional issue, where a PSwing
Component is receiving an endless series of events that toggle its
visibility on and off.  As soon as I isolate, I'll create an issue.

That summarizes all of the problems we've encountered with 1.3-rc1.

Chris