Comment #4 on issue 161 by re...@colorado.edu: full bounds behavior has changed in Piccolo 1.3

Here's a proposed behavior that I think is predominantly consistent with the pre-r963
behavior, and that makes more sense to me.

1. Container PNodes (i.e. nodes that have children but do not define any content themselves) should have PBounds[EMPTY] and not be taken into consideration when
computing FullBounds.
2. Content PNodes (i.e. PPath, PText or other nodes that define their own content and may additionally have children) should never have PBounds[EMPTY] and should always be
taken into consideration when computing FullBounds.  This means that
PPath(Rectangle(0,0,0,0)) would have PBounds(0,0,0,0) and would impact layout, even if it is not displayed on the screen under any zoom parameters. Similarly for
PText(""), an empty PImage etc.

This seems like it would provide reasonable and reliable behavior for performing layouts. This would also make the graphical output in DebugFullBounds.java correct, and its readout of PBounds[EMPTY] for 0-width 0-height rectangles incorrect. This
behavior is also consistent with the desired behavior reported in Issue 155.

If we agree that this is the best semantics for layout, then we will next need to
discuss the best way of implementing this behavior.