My company has recently started a project where we hope to use Piccolo
to show and manipulate graphs through a web interface. Our systems are
built using GWT, which meant that the JavaScript implementation of
Piccolo was of great interest to us.

Last week I built a small port for parts of this implementation to
GWT, which basically enables the user to implement all the examples on
this page http://www.machete.ca/piccolo2d.js/examples/index.html using
GWT. The implementation is still very sparse, and does not cover the
entirety of the JavaScript implementation.

My company is interested in open sourcing what we now have in the
hopes that other people might benefit from (and contribute to) it as
well. Therefore, I thought I'd ask what I need to do in order to get
the code into your repository. I've read the hacker's guide, but since
the project is already quite large (around 40 classes over 8
packages), copy-pasting it here is really not an option.

I am sorry if this is a face-palm-easy-and-obvious question, I have no
experience with open source projects yet so I have yet to learn the
ropes. If I've posted this to the completely wrong place, or in the
completely wrong form, please let me know and I'll fix it.

Thanks