Hello and happy new year to one and all.

Just had a visit from a colleague who wants to include part of my
piccolo2d application in an eclipse rcp based application. As eclipse
rcp is swt/jface based I need to have an idea of how much work is
involved in porting to swt.

My swing app uses a PSwingCanvas and a little bit of drag and drop. Is
it a non-trivial task to migrate to the swt version?  I wonder whether
I can just reuse code as is in the swingcanvas and "embed" the swing
component. Heard this is possible but not seen it done.

Is there a list of what is available in the different version of
piccolo2d: swt and swing?

Thanks for any help/ ideas/ suggestions.

Robert