Hi Lalonde,

I have been using Piccolo2D for several years and recently was interested
in a javascript version. I pulled down piccolo2d.js and it seems to work.

I was wondering what the current state of it was. I noticed there hasn't
been any activity on it since 2010. Has the community kinda of given up on
it or is something else replaced it? I have checked out several other
javascript scene graphs but I am still kind-of partial to piccolo2d.

Cheers.