Hi Anthony,

I'm not sure what you mean by "added Os optimization level". Could you show me the details?

/Jon

Jon;

Really good work. I downloaded and compiled on my MacOS 10.5 system and it seems to work well. I made some changes to your Makefile based on what Alex has been doing with the Pico Lisp Makefile. I removed the MacOS target of 10.4 and added Os optimization level.

Do you really think that it is necessary to specify the build target under Darwin? If it is not specified one can build toward a target of 10.5.

Regards,
Anthony