Point granted.

I guess rules of thumb from other lisps about not over using symbol
property lists apply to Pico Lisp as well, if for slightly different
reasons.

Thanks for the suggesting code I plan to apply it, I think I may need
to read the Pico Lisp Reference from end to end just to get a feeling
for what other goodies are hiding in there.

regards

Konrad