Hi Henrik,

> The main problem is that I need to be able to handle an arbitrary object and
> convert all Ts to true, and NILs to false in the JSON string.

With the NILs we run into a problem, because a property value of NIL
means that this property does not exist. So it can never be extracted
from the object itself.

To cover non-NIL properties, you could do

   (mapcar
      '((X) (or (pair X) (cons T X)))
      (getl Tst) )

> Is there some other function/mechanism I could use instead?

Hmm, not that I can think of at the moment.

To solve the problem with the NILs, you'll have to keep a separate
record of possible properties (as is done, for example, in the '+Entity'
objects).