Hi Tomas,

yes, this is a bug. It hangs in (line), as you suspected. We discussed
this problem some time ago with Henrik in the chat. The server is indeed
waiting for either an EOL or EOF.

When the browser uses HTTP/1.1, together with the "Keep-Alive" option,
it does not send an EOF after a single transaction (if you try with a
text browser using HTTP/1.0, like 'w3m', it will work). The picoLisp
server then accepts chunked transfers.

The problem is that the server does not use the "Content-Length" field
of the header, but relies on either one-shot transfers for HTTP/1.0 (and
thus receives EOF), for chunked transfers on HTTP/1.1 (which seem not to
be used bye browsers for single-line POST data), or at least an EOL
(which unfortunately also seems not to be sent).

The solution would probably be not to use 'line' in

>                   (if (and *MPartLim *MPartEnd)
>                      (_htMultipart)
>                      (for L (split (line) '&)

but to read the "Content-Length" in '_htHead', and then replace (line)
with

   (make
      (for (N *ContLen (gt0 N))
         (dec 'N (size (link (char)))) ) )

A bit clumsy. We cannot simply use

   (make (do *ContLen (link (char))))

as this would not work for multi-byte characters.