I don't understand how a (show This) would show anything else but this
in this case:

[test3.l:23] !? (has> (meta This Var) Val (get This Var))
has> -- Bad message
? (show This)
{4-5v;} (+Awords)

If you check the earlier code listing you will see that +Awords is
clearly a descendant of +Entity. I mean, this works perfectly for
+Article (as per your instructions earlier), why it doesn't work for
+Awords too is beyond me.

/Henrik