Recently I've been testing things additions to http.l in order to try
and consume Push feeds (
http://pubsubhubbub.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/pubsubhubbub-core-0.2.html
).

I've managed the whole sequence up till actually getting the feed
updates which are posted from the hub to my script by way of http POST
with the following headers:

And the feed contents in the body.

I'm missing something fundamental because I'm not able to get at the
body using the following addition in the conditions in _htHead:

((match '(@Y "a" "t" "o" "m" @X) L)
  (setq *Xml (till)))

I was hoping I would get the whole thing in *Xml when using the above
but my test hub reports communication failure instead, replacing the
above with:

((match '(@Y "a" "t" "o" "m" @X) L)
  (setq *Xml "success"))

Works just fine though, I'm able to access *Xml and verify that it's
contents are in fact "success" later on.

So I assume that the above usage of (till) is a no no, but how do I
get at the contents if it is?

/Henrik