I suppose I have to refer to my own stuff for completeness here too then.

It will solve some ambiguous situations with some help from the caller
and will also encode "real" PL objects (not just paired lists).

Mailing list entry:
http://www.mail-archive.com/picolisp@software-lab.de/msg01361.html

Some documentation: http://www.prodevtips.com/2008/09/11/pico-lisp-and-json=
/

Hm I just realized there's a dependency to a class called +Str, here
is the function being used:

(dm entityQuotes> (S)
   (pack
     (mapcar
        '((C)
            (if (=3D 34 (char C)) """ C )) (chop S))))

Seems like I was trying to solve the double quote bug through html
encoding, not really ideal since it doesn't make for a general
solution (it works for my special case since I show all text in the
browser anyway).

Cheers,
Henrik Sarvell

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wro=