Nice!  I like that site rosettacode.org lots.  (I stopped counting how many
computer 'languages' I have assimilated over the years!)

This example again shows off picolisp/pilog nicely.

  http://rosettacode.org/wiki/24_game/Solve#PicoLisp

I think the perl solution may be a tad smaller. But most of us can't scan the
perl one easily - the perl example there is dense and appears to be obfuscated.
 The picolisp/pilog example is not obfuscated and is smooth and clean IMO.  :-)