From: Joe Bogner <joebog...@gmail.com>
Subject: Android Web Server
To: picolisp@software-lab.de
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 7:42 AM

Doug Snead's recent posts have encouraged me to write up my progress along
similar lines with getting PicoLisp to work on Android.
http://picolisp.com/5000/!wiki?AndroidWebServer

I have a functioning web server. My approach was to cross compile on unix and
then copy the binary to the device.
If anyone has any input on the issue at the end I would appreciate it.

I also uploaded the code in case I decide to remove it off my public dropbox.
Thanks and I look forward to any comments!
Joe