Hi Everybody,

thanks for the feedback.

One remark with regards to downloading the docs: as far as I know, you
can register with scribd.com either with your facebook account or just
via a standard registration form and then download my books (any many
other) directly from scribd.

Otherwise, you can search for user 'tj64' on github.com and find both
repos there. Each of them has one download, which is the respective book
in pdf format. Maybe the fastest and easiest way.

Or you could clone the git-repo (don't know if you need your own github
account for that), then you will have the .tex and .pdf files on your
machine.

--
cheers,
Thorsten