Hi Jon,

> Using the latest "ongoing" picoLisp, I have briefly tested
> coroutines in pil64emu, and it works. I used the pythag code at

Thanks for the testing!

Perhaps you are a little bit too early. pil64emu isn't even announced
here yet ;-)

> Starting pil64emu with file argument, like "./bin/picolisp
> misc/fibo.l", still gives me a "Segmentation fault".

What's definitely still missing is 'native' support. As "misc/fibo.l"
also does some native stuff, perhaps this is the culprit?

> Are there other interesting 64-bit features I could try at the moment?

I hope I can finish some basic 'native' support during this week. Let's
postpone testing until then?