Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> writes:

> On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:13:41AM +0100, Alexander Burger wrote:
>> Is there a way to display or link the log of the Mercury repository in
>> the Wiki?
>
> Seems I didn't notice the subject ...
>

> The _wiki_ changes are visible when go to
>
>    http://wiki.picolisp.com
>
> and log in. Then click on "Documents" in the menu.
>
> The dialog displays all documents sorted by date. If you select one
> (best by clicking on the '@'), you get all internal infos about that
> document, including differences to previous versions etc.

This is, I missed the feature too.
While looking around in this "Wiki ERP App" I found another feature
that I missed sometimes. Going to the help page I found an input text
field with the following label:

| Here you can upload and render a test markup file

With this feature I can write wiki articles locally with
picolisp-wiki-mode, and test the markup (correct typos & mistakes)
before finally uploading the text into the wiki. Nice.

--
cheers,
Thorsten