Hi!
That's my inattention.
I've found the solution :)
One should use -rdynamic for LD_MAIN too.
Without this e.g. dlopen("lib/ht") fails with "Undefined symbol 'Nil'" error
So, now all tests passed with OK.
Alex, I will send you my files soon. As I understand, it's not possible to send
them as attachment to mailing list
Best regards,
Mansur

Суббота,  5 января 2013, 18:06 +01:00 от Alexander Burger