re: Rpi:
re: Debian Linux: as downloaded from raspberrypi.org.

gcc reported -m32 as an invalid option. I removed it.

after building picoLisp:

/pil ./app/main.l -main -go +

!? (port 4040)
IP socket error: Address family not supported by protocol
?
The default Debian download is ipv4.

per Alex:
"If you absolutely have to use IPv4, you might download an older version,
e.g. http://software-lab.de/picoLisp-3.0.8.tgz, but this is rather
unsatisfactory."

There may be a newer version of Debian w/ ipv6 support. When last I checked
I found some "independent" builds; however it looked like the were as
likely to crash, as not.

(re: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5069)

re: Rpi:
re: Arch Linux:

Arch on Rpi supports ipv6 and worked (I think after removing -m32, as
above, in the make file. I will have to look for my notes.)

Question:
Has anyone tried PicoLisp on a Google Nexus device w/ Ubuntu Touch?

-rl