Hi,

I've just installed OSX 10.8.3, Xcode 4.6.2 and Command Line Tools (make, gcc, ...) on one of my Macs (but no Java yet), and I wanted to see if something magical have happened that would make it possible for me to build 64-bit PicoLisp, so I did the "(cd src64; make)". I then got this:

No Java runtime present, requesting install.
make: *** [emu.base.c] Error 1

A dialog box popped up asking if I wanted to install a Java SE 6 runtime. As I'm not very convinced that such a Java SE 6 runtime would give me the 64-bit PicoLisp, I have not accepted that offer yet. Am I wrong? ;-)

/Jon