Hi Thorsten,

I've used fun? to determine if an argument had the proper form of something
that was executable or if it was data. It may not work in all cases, but it
was sufficient for my use case.  As Alex mentioned, it won't let you know
whether it's actually executable or not. I think of it as having the
potential to be executable.

Joe