Hi All,

> Is it hard to implement minimalist version of minipicolisp in browser ?
> Like http://tryclj.com/ ?

In addition to the proposed solutions involving JavaScript versions
of PicoLisp:

Perhaps not many people are aware that standard PicoLisp comes with a
REPL in the browser GUI since many years.

It is the 'repl' function in "@lib/form.l". To try it, put this
into a script:

   #!/usr/bin/pil

   (load "@lib/http.l" "@lib/xhtml.l" "@lib/form.l")

   (de home ()
      (app)
      (action
         (html 0 "REPL" "@lib.css" NIL
            (repl) ) ) )

   (server 8080 "!home")
   (wait)

Point your browser to http://localhost:8080 (or, better, start httpGate
and point to http://localhost). You can type arbitrary expressions into
the text field below, and hit Enter or press the "eval" button. Then see
the output in the text area above.

Works with and without JavaScript, also in a text browser like w3m.

I didn't announce it much. I've never put it into a publicly accessible
application or demo, for the obviously HUGE security reasons.

♪♫ Alex