This is a quick heads-up and a question:

I am presently deciding about attending the Eurolisp conference in
April (London) and it occurred to me that:
 (A) If there will be any representation of Picolisp there (talk,
lightning talk, attendees..?) I would have much more reason to go, and
 (B) Especially with all the recent news-worthy developments of PilMCU
it would be a missed opportunity if a talk wasn't presented there for
that. If it is, please let me know and I'll be in the front row...

--
Rowan Thorpe
PGP fingerprint: