Hi Alexis, if I google "picolisp emacs" I see the following URL as the #1
result: https://github.com/tj64/picolisp-mode

That is what I use when I code PL in Emacs, works great! I've added a few
keywords to the mode and the doc jumping in my init.el, could post both
changes here if anyone is interested.