Alex,

I forgot to tell you that I tried this a while back.  It's very
impressive!  I'm very sorry that I cannot give you any constructive
feedback, as I need to actually learn the basic rudiments of App Dev in pil
myself first, like literally step through doc/app.html, like a baby (n00b
that I am).

But back to the subject, the fact that you can have the design elements of
the sheet (menu) in the interface like that (for the user to control) is
tres cool.  I can see how this is very useful for your customer!  Thanks
for sharing this with us.  I will use this, as I mature in pil app dev, to
highlight, and as a model for, what can be achievable with pil as a web dev
base.  Very inspirational!

Good luck with your prospects.

All the best, --Rick