In looking at Henrik's pl-web, I copied the demo app directory
`demo-app` to a standalone directory that would be a "project"
directory. I called it `pl-web-demo`.  Then, I copied Henrik's
libraries `pl-web` and `ext` into the project directory.  And since
I'm running a global version of `pil` (in `/opt`), I linked in the
`lib` directory under the project directory.  So, now that project
directory looks like this.

[pl-web-demo]$ l
total 28
drwxr-xr-x 6 rick users 4096 Jun 28 16:49 .
drwxr-xr-x 3 rick users 4096 Jun 28 16:25 ..
drwxr-xr-x 3 rick users 4096 Jun 28 16:27 ext
lrwxrwxrwx 1 rick users   21 Jun 28 16:49 lib -> /opt/lib/picolisp/lib
-rwxr-xr-x 1 rick users 1867 Jun 28 16:25 main.l
drwxr-xr-x 4 rick users 4096 Jun 28 16:26 pl-web
drwxr-xr-x 2 rick users 4096 Jun 28 16:25 public
drwxr-xr-x 2 rick users 4096 Jun 28 16:33 sessions

And everything is working fine.

But then I thought about the issues of creating such a project
directory.  It needs to keep track of its dependencies.  Notice that I
installed all the dependencies manually.  (I also had to create an
empty `sessions` directory with which to start -- this is a type of
"dependency" I guess.)

Now, to my question.  Is there a standard, automatic way to do this?

Basically, I'm wondering if there is a project management tool like
Maven (Java), Leiningen (Clojure), Cask (Elisp), ASDF (CL), but for
picoLisp.  I'd also be interested in hearing arguments for or against
such a thing.  (Not having used these tools, I'm ok just manually
keeping these things up, but many of you here are more experienced
than I in deploying and maintaining software, so I'd appreciate your
thoughts.)

Thanks!  --Rick