Alex,

First, I would like to donate some money anyway, seeing how much fun I have
had with PicoLisp and PilOS.

Second, I get a 'Guest has not initialized the display (yet).' when trying
to run PilOS in qemu on my i5 Windows 8.1 64bit machine. Any steps I am
missing? I am a qemu newbie, and PilOS newbie.

I used the line from the PilOS page:
qemu-system-x86_64..exe -m 4096 -ctrl-grab -no-reboot x86-64.img

Great work!

Rob