Yes, this helps, I did not understand that psh was a debugging tool. About
(app), I still would like to know, if there was a way to run more than one
application on the same computer and be sure that they would not by accident
decide to use the same port. I understand that within one app there is no
problem (as long as there are not too many users), but with two or more? Or do
my network programming memories need a refresh?

Denis