> It will be started by httpGate again on demand. User sessions in turn
terminate automatically after 5 minutes (if nobody logged in) or 1 hour (if
a user is logged in), unless JavaScript is enabled in the client browser
and the application calls
(<ping> 7)
in its main 'action' function. In that case, the user session will not
terminate until the user closes the last window or tab to this application.

Does the session terminate right when the last tab is closed or 5 - 60
minutes after the last tab was closed. If the former, what is the behavior
with NoScript or if the Javascript is stopped by the user?
Are the timeouts (5 min.) hard coded or changable, if so how?