Hi,

I've been overbooked the past few weeks because of a new job. Hence nothing new on my side, sorry.

However, I will find time if Roman need help or if he wants to share the work between us.

Best,
Eric

Le 02/03/2017 à 02:50, Raman Gopalan a écrit :

Dear Alex, greetings! :)

> How is the situation? Does anybody have good news? ;)

I would like to work on this activity. I can start working on it
today. Should I just email the files to you OR is there a better way?

On 28 February 2017 at 15:33, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de <mailto:a...@software-lab.de>> wrote:

    On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 07:49:43AM +0100, Alexander Burger wrote:
    > Dear PicoLispers,
    >
    > is anybody able and interested to do the French localization of
    PicoLisp?

    How is the situation? Does anybody have good news? ;)

    ♪♫ Alex