Dear Christophe,

Thanks for such an overwhelming response.

1.  I am glad you could get chance to view the doc and give me further
suggestions.
2. I have started to read Emulisp too.

3. I wanted to understand your website microalg.info, so I started with
certain French learning books/cheatsheet too this morning. I did some
French back in graduation days. It was great to come back to French after a
long long time. I also felt that Sanskrit knowing person will find French
easier to grasp and understand. :)
So  now I should be able to merge deeper into microalg.info and further
write to you after understanding things well.

4. Thank you once again for pointing out various URLs. I have started
studying.

Regards,
Nehal

सा विद्या या विमुक्तये