sorry for my bad english, my tablet didnt crash because of picolisp but
because of the gravity, it literally crashed against the floor and that is
the reason i am looking an emulator because now i dont have my tablet.

I am just tested the AVD emulator in android studio using an ARM emulation
but in my machine is so incredible slow that i cant use it, the only
realistic alternative to try pilbox is to wait i can afford to buy a new
android tablet.

thx for your kind answers.