Hi Alex,

OK thx.

For some examples it isn't clear how they should be run.
They are not "ready to run" straight away.

Since I try to make the examples approachable, I strive to also give the
code (and/or data) to make such examples work.

In this case I guessed that the example could use STDIN. But I understand
your explanation.

Thx,
   Arie