Hi Olaf and Arie,

> Per accident I stumbled on the possibility of adding a per elemnt CSS
> style, since it wasn't documented at that moment. I added that to the Wiki
> doc here: https://picolisp.com/wiki/?help
>
> Maybe there is a way to define classes etc. and use those.
> I guess Alex would be the one knowing best, since he invented this Wiki :)

In the DB GUI of the wiki (you get there after logging in, and going to "My
account"), there is a menu entry "Upload". Here you can upload another logo or
CSS file.

This upload functionality needs a special permission, which is currently granted
only to the "Administrator" role. Only a handful of people have this role
currently, all others are "Member" by default.

So I (or anyone with Administrator role) could either give Arie the admin role,
or create a new role "Maintainer" which then would have the Upload permission.
This new role could be assigned to Arie for example.

What do you think?
♪♫ Alex